Monday, December 2, 2013

The disappointingly short journey ends, farewell my friends!


Recently, HWMN Scans informed me they were also going to be tackling the first three Stone Ocean volumes. I have no want to do redundant work and my motivation for this project was suffering, so I gave them everything I had done up till now (100% cleaned raws for volume 64 w/ about 50% typesetting done) and they're taking over from here. Expect our joint release... sometime, I'm not sure when.

There is a chance I'll be working with HWMN again, but I've got a lot of other projects coming up in my life and my drive for scanlating is running dry at the moment, so it's going to be awhile until I have time for this again. (Keep me posted though guys really)

As for part 3, who cares! Well, that is to say everyone. Everyone cares. But I'm sitting here with only one Stone Ocean DLC character/no SBR DLC, and am feeling resentful, so I'm content to leave with my 2 volume contribution.

So that's goodbye then, for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment