Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick progress report


Thought it may be necessary to do a mandatory 'not dead' post since so many fledgling scan groups go awol after their initial debut. Basically, the raws for first volume of part six are way harder to clean than the two volumes following it. So the volume I'm on right now is taking way longer than expected, but I'll fly through the other two (comparatively). Also, the third and final volume I'll be working on has great scan quality for its last few chapters, so it's already partially done.

After that, if I'm not sick of scans, my priorities in no particular order are:
• Joining the rest of the spreads in part 6
• Joining the spreads in early part 7
• .... maybe working another certain arc, maybe not, who knows...



Hopefully, people will get off their ass and scan the upcoming Rohan one shot. I don't want to have to wait a year and then just do it myself out of frustration like I did with Village of Millionaires.
Also thanks to whoever attributed my part 3 scans to Ignition One. I guess that was ironic justice since I dewatermarked all their scans.

4 comments:

  1. Apparently this "superspecialyugi" in Batoto uploaded them on purpose for the purpose of obtain the merits, but simply for make it known to those who haven't read it yet.

    You can always reconcile/find an agreement by private message :)

    By the way if you could please translate this part as "Basically....I mean....the thing that begins with mas.....uhm....mas......tur...ehm....bation....that!" would be awesome, the beginning was hilarious, the low quality scans were totally wrong =( : http://i.imgur.com/wByDK6w.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for that (and citing a source too). I'll be sure to include it when I get around to typesetting.

      No big deal on the credits, just thought it was funny.

      Delete
  2. HOLY HECK, DUDE!!!! THEY CONFIRMED IT!!!


    http://24.media.tumblr.com/27eb7f22d509e8078609499b52892e3b/tumblr_mur5gcz0Fo1rn8um6o1_400.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your pages are looking good! The file size is Way bigger than it needs to be mind, give these settings a go senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/2008/04/03/saving-as-a-png/
    (convert to rgb first) and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete