Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Volumes 27 and 28


So while Anonscans is (hopefully) still chugging away at part 3, I thought I'd take some weight off and begin working backwards from the end.
Volume 27
Volume 28
Apologies for 28. It's much better than what we had, but the raws weren't great. Two pages were missing, so those are shitty looking upscales of the previous versions.

WHAT'S NEXT
Part 6! It feels wrong fixing part 3 when 6 got so screwed over by CC2 in ASB, so I'll be redirecting the attention where it should be out of spite. I'm going to be (slowly) working through fixing the first three volumes. After that, it's back to part 3 if I don't get shut down hard by the powers that be.

WHAT I NEED
According to the internet, there are all kinds of translation errors in early part 6? Let me know in the comments what needs fixing because I can't translate at all and am mostly using the preexisting scans for text.

1 comment: